PCV Mechanic Vacancies - at various Depot Locations in the Renfrewshire/Inverclyde areas
McGill's Bus Service Ltd are Scotland's largest privately owned Bus Company and employ around 900 employees within 5 locations in the Renfrewshire/Inverclyde and Lanarkshire area.
We currently have positions for PCV/HGV Mechanics at various Depot Locations. This role involves carrying out a wide range of repairs on Company vehicles to high standards required.
The role is an exciting opportunity to join a forward thinking organisation and a great team, where you will deal with a range of systems to diagnose and repair a variation of vehicles.
• To carry out vehicle repair diagnosis on any Company fleet
• To complete internal paperwork and sign off on any repair undertaken
• To carry out all repairs to Company standard on vehicle safety and presentation
• To lend support to the Engineering team to find fault and diagnose faults on any vehicle as required by the Engineering Line Manager
• To keep up to date with legislative changes and legal requirements
• To comply with McGill's Health & Safety policy
• To participate in any relevant training in order to develop job skills, knowledge and service standard
• Any other duties as required by the Engineering Line Manager
Successful candidates must be time served, fully qualified PCV or HGV Mechanics and hold the appropriate City & Guilds or equivalent qualification. PCV licence is desired but not essential.
Hours of work: 40 hours basic working week, with the opportunity of working overtime as and when required
Excellent rates of pay available up to £14.65 per hour dependent on skills and experience
Interested candidates please email your cover letter and CV to our Personnel department via the apply button.